Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome to Leveling the Druid Tree

Leveling the Druid Tree will be a blog about leveling your Druid in World of Warcraft - quick and easy. I will provide tips and tricks on leveling your druid - whether you go tank, dps, or heals - the quickest, most efficient way possible. I have bought and used all of the guides and I can tell you which ones are worth the money and which ones aren't worth the money. I will even give you a lot of the information that are in the guides for Free.

Now, everyone knows that the best part about the World of Warcraft is end game. Everyone wants to race to 80 (soon to be 85) and get the best armor available and have the most amount of gold. Well, if you want to level a druid, you are in luck because they are one of the easiest classes to level. And if you want a lot of gold, well I can help you their too!

But, I will get to all of that later. I just wanted to take a quick second to say hello and tell you a little bit about what this blog was going to be about. As a veteran of the World of Warcraft I am sure I can share some tips, secrets, and tricks to quick leveling and gold making. I will show you the are of power leveling and gold farming as well!

If you haven't already, get out there and make your druid and be ready to go for a wild, adventurous ride in the World of Warcraft. If you haven't bought World of Warcraft yet, be sure to pick it up here. There are currently two expansion that you will need to get - now or later - to continue the game - The Burning Crusades and The Wrath of the Lich King - but, more on that later as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment